Mandrel bending machines from the FK series have a compact, free-standing bending head and offer maximum bending freedom. All mandrel bending machines by Thoman are constructed modularly and can be tailored to the customer’s exact requirements. The mandrel bending machines are available optionally in a semi-automatic version with a controlled axis or in a fully-automatic version with three NC or CNC-controlled axes.
Short set-up times and powerful drives guarantee high profitability for individual parts and series production.
- High degree of bending freedom due to compact, exposed and free-standing bending head
- Solid, heavy construction
- Programmable premature mandrel withdrawal
- NC and CNC-controlled
- Available in semi-automatic or fully-automatic versions
- Short set-up and adjustment times
- High productivity for individual parts and series